Frank Curzio Called the Coronavirus Crash. His Advice Now? Cash is King.
Frank Curzio, host of the popular Wall Street Unplugged podcast and editor of Curzio Research Advisory, is one of America’s most respected stock experts. His research has been featured on national media outlets including CNBC’s Kudlow Report, The Call, ABC News, CNN Radio, and Fox Business News. He’s been quoted by numerous financial publications, including Bloomberg, Seeking Alpha, MarketWatch, and The Energy Report.
Frank was among the first analysts to predict the severity of the coronavirus market. Now, as the pandemic continues to impact lives and markets across the world, he gives us his take on how to play the crash, how long he sees it lasting, and what’s next.
We had some video issues, but it was so meaty we decided to upload it as audio-only.
SPOILER ALERT: Frank says not to try to play this crazy market.
- [0:41] - When the coronavirus first got Frank’s attention
- [4:34] - What Frank is advising his clients to invest in now
- [11:48] - How coronavirus relates to past market crises
- [16:53] - The only catalyst Frank believes will reinstill faith in the markets
- [20:22] - Frank’s investing strategy for the coronavirus market
- [24:10] - The questions and concerns Frank is hearing, and how he addresses them
- [29:19] - Why Frank believes we’re in this for the long haul
- [34:20] - The tiny glimmer of good news, and a special offering from Curzio Research