Gold Royalty Corp CEO, David Garofalo on $3,000 Gold and Why the Royalty Business Model is a No-Brainer
As the former CEO of Goldcorp and a chief architect of its $32 billion merger with Newmont, David Garofalo is one of the biggest names in the gold space.
This is a man who has been building some of the most successful mines in the world for over 40 years. Recently, he joined Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE American: GROY) as CEO, and began driving tremendous growth at the most exciting new gold company on the market
Today, he's here to tell us why he sees gold pushing to $3,000 an ounce amid one of the scariest inflation streaks in global history.
David also gives us ample insight into GROY's winning investment thesis, with a pitch that frankly has us ready to fill our boots with the stock.
- [0:56] - What the record-breaking inflation numbers mean for gold, and where it's going next
- [5:13] - Why raising interest rates won't diminish gold's run
- [5:45] - Why royalty companies are among the best ways to invest in gold
- [10:22] - What separates the top royalty companies from the pretenders
- [15:00] - The factors that set Gold Royalty Corp. apart
- [17:39] - Why the Abitibi deal is such a big deal
- [21:56] - GROY's royalties on projects in Nevada and Quebec
- [29:29] - What's next for GROY
- [33:41] - What the market isn't getting about the Gold Royalty story
- [39:45] - What could go wrong for Gold Royalty Corp. in the coming years?
- [41:47] - David Garofalo's single best piece of advice for young investors
Full Disclosure: Gold Royalty Corp. is a paid sponsor of PrivatePlacements.com. To learn more about Gold Royalty Corp., you can visit its website at www.goldroyalty.com and review its annual information and public disclosure documents on https://sedar.com/.
Disclaimer: The service and the contents are provided by the sender and other information providers on an "as is" basis. The sender and any and all other information providers expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied any information herein or on PrivatePlacements.com.